Friday, July 21, 2006

And the List Goes On

As if 27 projects weren't enough I have been looking through the archives of Knitty and found even more wonderfully fun projects that I desire to make my own!

1. Tempting
2. Tempting II
3. Shocking Pink Coif
4. Latifa
5. Party Apron

I so love the party apron, and think that every aspiring domestic diva should definitely have one. When I get around to making it in 4 or 5 years I will SO wear it!

And as for this, all I can say is Why???

Not much going on here except it is HOT HOT HOT. It is so hard to throw my blanket up in my lap and knit a few rows because I almost go into heat exhaustion. Will somebody please remind me why I got the bright idea to knit a blanket in July??? Please???

I did force myself to knit on the afore mentioned blanket last night while I was watching the tangled mess that is the Tour de France this year. Since they wouldn't let my man play this year, I am basically watching for the sheer entertainment value. Oh yeah, and to root against him...

Two more dishcloths are almost completed and once they have had their photo shoot I will post them here for your viewing pleasure.

4 comments:

The Kelly Green Rogue said...

Hi, Great choices for your "to-do" patterns, I put some of them on my list. Also, I don't know if you're aware but the sexy knitters club is having a KAL for Tempted II right now.

Stacie said...

Blanket advice that I found useful whilst knitting/crocheting them in the summer. Work at a table and spread the blanket over the table--much cooler that way!

Anonymous said...

Why would you not knit the womb? Do you not embrace your feminism?

Anonymous said...

Know you know part of the reason it takes me years to finish an afgan. :-) I can't wait to see the finished blanket!