Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Scarf Picture

I finished Jason's scarf last night and gave it to him. I think that it turned out very nice and I think that he likes it as well. Hooray!

I showed this picture to my new boss and he liked it, so I guess that it passes the "man test." He, a self proclaimed Scarf Hater, said that it looked like a scarf that he would definitely wear. The handknit has successfully converted another.

I know that it is June in Mississippi and that a scarf might not seem like the most appropriate seasonal item to give. However I am excited that I finally made him one, and I hope that when we get our 2 week cold spell 6 months from now that Jason will enjoy it.

2 comments:

Recy Vintage & Creations said...

Very nice handknit indeed, friend. I love it! When can we journey to the yarn store for me to select my color for such an item? When? When??

Anonymous said...

One picture does not satisfy my cravings for some handknits!!!!!