Friday, June 23, 2006

A Bit About Me

I know that this is hard to believe but there is another knit-blogger out there named Mary-Heather (I must say however, she is much more talented than I). She actually found me, how I don't know, but one day while I was visiting her blog, Rainy Day, she had this fun little questionnaire on there so I thought that I'd play along too!

4 Jobs I've Had
1. Clausel's Jewelry
2. UM Office of Research
3. Oxford Family Vision Clinic
4. National Center for Natural Products Research

4 Movies I Could Watch Over & Over
1. The Count of Monte Cristo
2. Bridget Jones' Diary
3. When Harry Met Sally...
4. Legally Blonde

4 Places I've Lived
1. Chattanooga, TN
2. New Orleans, LA
3. Corinth, MS
4. Oxford, MS

4 Shows I Love
1. The Golden Girls
2. Days of our Lives
3. Good Eats
4. House, M.D.

4 Highly Regarded TV Shows I've Never Watched
1. The Sopranos
2. Boston Legal
3. Entourage
4. Survivor

4 Places I've Vacationed
1. Key West, FL
2. New York, NY
3. Paris, France
4. Rome, Italy

4 of My Favorite Dishes
1. Macaroni & Cheese
2. Tacos
3. Salmon
4. My Grandmother's Spaghetti

4 Sites I Visit Daily
1. CNN.com
2. Soap Opera Fan
3. Yahoo Mail
4. Mason Dixon KAL

4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
1. Home
2. Vacationing
3. The Yarn Store
4. Anywhere really as it is Friday afternoon and I am at work!

4 Bloggers I'm Tagging
Anybody that wants to play!!! Although I definitely think that the Basement Queen should!

Have a Happy Weekend everybody!!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very informative, but really who cares about you?? We just want the hand-knits.

Anonymous said...

Finally, some personal info about you, our inspiration. Please provide more updates as to your personal life. I yearn for them.

Queen of the Basement said...

Mary, that was fun. I will answer your tag on Monday when I have more time.

Anonymous said...

This is a most charming site.

I encourage all to read, enjoy and comment.

Really biggest fan!

Recy Vintage & Creations said...

When did you go to Paris? Did you have an illicit love affair there? Or did you journey for the yarn? And wow... I thought that Knit Wit knew a lot about you but THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO!??! What!!??! Never in a bazillion years would I have guessed that... Hohum. Knit Wit needs to lift her game, huh? Knit on, dear Friend.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliment, but give yourself some credit with your talent!!! I LOVE that there are two Mary-Heather knitbloggers!