Thursday, September 07, 2006

Niagara Falls, Part One

We got back from our vacation to Niagara Falls on Tuesday. Yesterday I was not up to blogging as I was feeling barely alive, but today I am back and ready! Due to the overwhelming amount of pictures that were taken by my male companion I will be telling you of my trip in installments.

Here is Part One...

My mother (making her blog debut) and me on the Maid of the Mist boat ride, sporting some fancy ponchos:













Jason and me posing for a postcard picture at Souvenir City (Mother took this one and I guess she wasn't feeling comfortable with the zoom capabilities :-) ):











Here I am hanging with some celebrities (Brad Pitt and Prince William, in case you can't tell) that I met along the way :-)




















Jason and me in front of Lake Ontario at Niagara-on-the-Lake:











They illuminate the Falls every night (I am pretty sure that these are the American Falls but I can't tell for sure):











American Falls (left) and Bridal Veil Falls (right):











Canadian Horseshoe Falls:











More pictures tomorrow!

2 comments:

Recy Vintage & Creations said...

Awwww.... Knit Wit must take a pause from her normal sarcastic, bordering-on-crude comments and say how incredibly CUTE you and Jason look in that picture. You look MUCH better with Jason than you do with Brad Pitt! Ha! :) Jason is a fox, even if he is my brother.

Stacie said...

Did you take a picture of the barrel? :)