Thursday, August 24, 2006

Add it to the List

I have been looking through knitting patterns online. You know that this means that I am adding more patterns to my ever-growing list, aptly titled, "Things that I would like to make if I would ever stop making dishcloths."

I am behind on the times and therefore I must play catch-up and knit the following:
1. Panta
2. Mini Sweater (aka Boobholder)
3. Very Cherry (Seen at both Carrieoke and Knit, Anne Marie, Knit!)
4. Tubey (check out the KAL for lots of cute variations, including no stripes, which is what I would definitely be doing)

Through some of my blog stalking I have seen the following patterns that I really like. These are ones that are for purchase and they are arranged by website...b/c I am considerate like that:

GlampyreKnits
1. One Skein Wonder
2. Tubular Camisole3. Orangina
4. Bulky Mini Sweater (b/c I saw it on Knit and Tonic)

Zephyr Style
1. Glee

Thanks to Knit and Tonic (again) I found the following patterns:
1. Tulip
2. Back in Black

And last but certainly not least:
Simple Knitted Bodice

I am so ambitious! I am so ready to make something that I can wear, other than a scarf, or if I were to get creative, a dishcloth. I am probably really crazy to be this ambitious and it is likely to be my knitting and crochet downfall, but, alas, I must try.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

That is quite a list. :) I can attest that Glampyre's One Skein Wonder is a fun and relatively simple knit. :) I, however, should have adapted it to make it longer.

Anonymous said...

sweet! thanks for posting the knitted bodice, I think I just might have to knit it!

Recy Vintage & Creations said...

Shall I place my order now? I will be requiring one PANTA and one BOOBHOLDER (although I have TWO boobs...? Hmmm....) I will be requiring those items to be in my possession PRONTO!