Tuesday, August 22, 2006

5 Things

I found this fun meme on another blog so I thought that I'd play along too! Pictures of knitting coming soon I promise!!!

5 Things in my freezer:
1. ice cream------i am a weak woman
2. chicken
3. broccoli
4. ice trays
5. ground beef

5 Things in my closet:
1. clothes
2. shoes
3. lots of bags and purses
4. my dresser
5. plastic storage totes

5 Things in my car:
1. CDs
2. umbrella
3. dumbbells
4. my black jacket that sort of doubles as a rain jacket when it is cold
5. magazines

5 Things in my purse:
1. wallet
2. keys
3. eyedrops
4. lipsticks---about 5
5. makeup bag

5 Things in my wallet:
1. debit card
2. check book
3. insurance cards
4. drivers license
5. old receipts

I am tagging:
1. Basement Queen
2. Stacie
and anybody else that reads this and wants to play along!!!

No comments: