Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Not a Whole Lot of Knitting Going On

Well, it's been a while since my last post as I have been a fairly busy girl. There was a day of taking my mother to the dentist and then I was in Sunny Florida. I was however able to produce these lovely pieces of dishcloth art for my bf.


I must give credit for the alien cloth to Nicole at purpleduckie.com (where there are some oh-so-cute dishcloth patterns-i see the dragonfly dishcloth and butterfly dishcloth in my future) while the other two patterns are from "The Best of Lily Dishcloths."

I can't say that I have been producing much else as far as knitwear goes. I did make myself a potholder/hotpad during my 4 hour stay at my mother's dental appointment and later a tea towel (which I quite like). I will try and get my act together and post a photo of both of these, but that will require me to weave in the ends. FYI: I hate to weave in ends...probably I am not the only one. Maybe with some fancy camera action I can avoid this. :-)


1 comment:

Recy Vintage & Creations said...

Where is my cute knitwear with a festive heart in the middle, friend??? I'm waiting (tapping foot annoyingly...) :)