Sunday, May 28, 2006

Memorial Day Weekend

This is not turning out to be the weekend that I had in mind...

I thought that we were going to be going to Jason's sister Laura's house in Mt. Pleasant, TN but some unforseeable events occured and therefore the party has been moved...which is fine with me of course, but I just want it to be on the record that I had my dishcloths finished on time!!!


Now, I can live with not getting to party this weekend...what I can't live with is NO AIR CONDITIONER. That is right. When I got home from work on Friday I walked into my not so cooled home only to find out that my air conditioner was running, but not doing the all important task of cooling. In Mississippi in May this is not a good thing. Not a good thing at all. Needless to say I've not been spending a grand amount of time there, mainly sleeping (which is managable due to some high powered ceiling fans). However, thanks to my landlord and the lovely folks at Franklin Heating & Cooling I should be all set up tomorrow. If not, this may be my last blog due to heat exhaustion...if you don't hear back from me soon, check the obits.

6 comments:

Stacie said...

The dishcloths look lovely! I hope the "air" is back on.

Stacie said...

Me, again. What is the pattern you used for the dishcloths in your May 12th entry?

Mary Heather said...

Hi Stacie:
I used the sand stitch pattern that you can find here:
http://www.knitlist.com/99gift/towel-and-cloth.htm
It is really easy and looks very neat!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute discloths, as always! So sorry about your air conditioner... I hope you get it fixed soon!

Recy Vintage & Creations said...

I'm very happy indeed that you did not suffer a heat stroke whilst your AC was on the blink, Friend. You should have just stayed at Jason and let come what may. Ha! :)

Recy Vintage & Creations said...

I'm very happy indeed that you did not suffer a heat stroke whilst your AC was on the blink, Friend. You should have just stayed at Jason and let come what may. Ha! :)