Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Welcome to my Knitting and Crochet Blog!!!

Hello everyone!!! Welcome to my blog about knitting and crochet. It is my desire to discuss projects, new books and whatever else is new in the world of yarn!! I am what some might consider an Advanced Beginner in knitting (meaning that I have made somewhere close to 3 million scarves) and only recently have I taken to crochet.

I hope that you will enjoy this blog, share with me your opinions, and let me know what you are working on as well. Hopefully we can all learn and improve together!!!

Mary Heather

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

This is a great blog!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think you rock, Friend. Your knitwares are fab and you should have your own knit line. You could call it the "eye of the lamb". Ha! I pulled that out of my.... er.... nose. Yeah. :) Good blog. Glad you are finally on the blog wagon! Blog on with your bad self. :)

Anonymous said...

Great blog. Totally fab!