Monday, April 10, 2006

Dishcloth Mania

Most of the weekend I worked on this fine dishcloth from the Mason Dixon Knitting book. It is a very easy pattern however I just don't know if I will ever be able to bring myself to soil it on a dish. But as the girls say in the book, "It ain't a dishcloth until it's been used on a dish." Not sure what that makes mine then. :-)

Many thanks to my fine boyfriend for acting as photographer!



Place your orders now! :-)

I think that it is very reminiscent of a brick wall, but it could be due to the fact that it is pink. I am thinking that it would be a cute set done in many different colors with the same background (in this case khaki). So beware, a brickwall dishcloth may be in your future!!!

I know that dishcloths are an easy beginner project, but for some reason I am just discovering them. I like them because they don't take very long to finish so I don't get too bored looking at it before I am finally finished with it. I am currently working on one for the afore mentioned boyfriend, however it is in a nice manly khaki in a basketweave pattern. He says that he won't be able to use his either, but hopefully we will both get over that! More pictures to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rock On!!!!!!!!